Tripp Jones is a study in contrasts. Being Alabama born and California trained will do that to you. The combination of influences has created a savvy Realtor who can negotiate with the best of them without ever losing his southern charm.
A veteran of the industry whose many years of experience give him an important depth of understanding of market cycles, Tripp maintains a strong enthusiasm for both the real estate industry and, especially, for helping people to realize their dreams. Despite numerous awards and accolades and a level of success most agents are never fortunate enough to achieve, Tripp never forgets the most important honor there is—the precious referrals from happy clients who run to him over and over again for their every real estate need.
Tripp’s drive and the fact that he remains compelled to continue to grow, learn, and further hone his skills is done in the hopes of helping yet one more person buy their dream home or sell their property to move on to the next stage in their life. He never forgets how complicated and stressful buying or selling a home can be, and he prides himself on providing careful counsel to make sure every transaction is shepherded from beginning to end.
The trust that is created through this perseverance, dedication, and Tripp’s unique personal touch is not just the secret behind his real estate transactions, but also central to his successful long-term Realtor-client relationships. And that’s how Tripp does business: building relationships, one home purchase or sale at a time.
Tripp’s clients so believe in his ability to walk them through a complicated transaction that they even look to him to do so on television. In December 2013, Tripp appeared on the HGTV hit show House Hunters with clients Tyson and Luis (the show has since been rerun numerous times). Tyson and Luis were torn between the city and the suburbs, and entrusted Tripp with helping them work through the details of where their next home would be, and purchasing it in front of a national TV audience. As an area specialist in Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley and Antelope Valley—as well as most of the L.A. basin—Tripp was able to point out the pros and cons and help this couple make an informed decision.
Tripp begins each new client transaction and relationship with the same effort and excitement, whether it is televised or not: by making sure he knows every important detail about what they want and what they need. As an industry leader and team member of iRealty Valencia, Tripp is deeply knowledgeable about different neighborhoods, pricing trends, and market cycles, and is able to provide a detailed and comprehensive market report to his clients, ensuring that the home they are buying or selling is priced correctly. Then he is off applying his comprehensive array of skills to make it happen.
Tripp’s full range of residential real estate services includes:
- Residential re-sales
- Land Purchases
- REO Listings and sales
- New Home Purchases
- Investment and cash flow properties
- Helping homeowners to avoid foreclosure
- Short sale negotiating with lenders/credit unions/collections agencies
- Applying the most current innovations and technologies
- Keeping abreast of all regulations in California
- Presenting/negotiating contracts with sellers/agents on listings
- Maintaining strong lines of communication with clients
- Networking with agents to drive traffic to current listings and find opportunities for buyers in future listings not currently on the active market
- REO portal management through REOtrans, RESnet, etc.
- Marketing and advertising of active listings to ensure full market penetration
- Assisting clients with disclosure paperwork
- Providing asset managers and service providers with BPOs and valuations
- Interaction with real estate appraisers, providing current sales comps to determine actual value
- Office management responsibilities
If you are looking for an expert real estate professional who never forgets that behind every transaction is a person with a dream, look no further than Tripp Jones.